Kitehawke ESD Workbenches
Static Safe Environments’ Kitehawke work benches have been designed and developed for use in hi-tech areas such as the electronics, research, medical equipment and pharmaceutical sectors, primarily to control Electrostatic Discharge (ESD).
The Kitehawke bench framework is manufactured from silver-anodised aluminium profiles to create a bench which is not only robust and light, but also distinctive and modern looking. The aluminium construction means that the framework is non-charging – ideal for preventing build-up of static charge.
Work tops are available in either a blue or grey NeoStat® dissipative rubber or in a grey dissipative laminate, bonded onto an 18mm core with black PVC edging and balancer to the underside. Tops manufactured to different specifications can be supplied, including non-ESD tops.
Standard Kitehawke bench module sizes are 1200, 1500 and 1800mm wide x 750 and 900mm deep x 840 and 900mm high. (Alternative sizes can also be manufactured).
The Kitehawke design means that a continuous work surface can be achieved by making use of common leg frames and single piece corner units can be achieved.
All ESD benches are supplied with a work top earth bonding point and two wrist strap points which are connected to the earth bonding point through ’wire-free’ connections under the work top.
Kitehawke ESD Bench Features
- Specifically designed to control ESD
- Tested for conformance to BS 61340
- Manufactured at SSE
- Large range of accessories
- Non-charging aluminium framework
- ‘Wire-free’ ESD connection
- Choice of work top materials
- Modern, hi-tech appearance
- Design allows for continuous runs
- Single piece corner work tops
Kitehawke ESD Bench Service
- ESD advice and technical input
- E-mail and phone enquiries welcomed
- Site visit to discuss requirements
- Bespoke design service
- Drawings prepared where required
- No obligation quotes
- Benches ready assembled or installed on site
- Installed and tested by SSE’s own installers
- All benches ESD tested at SSE or on site
- Certificate of conformity if requested