Tech Range high model ESD chair with glides – vinyl upholstery
Premium quality, high comfort gas-lift ESD chairs with conductive upholstery, chrome base and conductive glides, meeting the requirements of BS EN 61340-5-1:2016 and suitable for use in EPAs.
- High model with conductive glides*
- Seat height adjustment: 590mm – 830mm
- Adjustable seat height and back rake supplied as standard. Independent seat tilt, synchro seat adjustment, fixed or adjustable arms and high seat back options are available.
- Upholstery is hard wearing Skai Mano S conductive vinyl and the chair is suitable for ISO14644-1 cleanroom class 7 use.
- Vinyl Colour: black
- Manufactured in the UK
- 5 year structural guarantee
- 5 year vinyl guarantee
- Suitable for weights of up to 150kg (24 stone)
These chairs meet the following standards:
- BS EN 61340-5-1 (104 – 106 Ω)
- BS EN 1335 Work chair dimensions, safety requirements and safety test methods
- S 5459-2 Seating for use by persons up to 150kg
- 90/270/EC and HS(G)57 EC directive and seating at work
- BS EN 1021-1/2 Flammability specification
*Castors can be fitted to high model chairs, however this modification may be considered a risk to public safety. If castors are required, we advise fitting brake loaded castors. Static Safe Environments Ltd is not responsible for damage or injury caused by this modification. Please contact our sales office for more details.
Browser not supported
We recommend that you use the latest version of Chrome, Edge or Firefox.