PGT120.COM Personnel Grounding Tester & Data Logger
The PGT120.COM is a high quality wrist strap and footwear personnel grounding testing system, designed to provide access control of ESD protected areas (EPAs).
In its simplest form, the PGT120.COM will accurately test footwear and wrist straps with audible and visual signals indicating test results. A successful test result activates a relay contact, which can be used to permit access through a door or turnstile.
- Established and reliable technology
- Accurate resistance readings
- Choice of identification readers
- User-friendly data logging software
- Signal lamp
- Door or turnstile relay
- Label printer for visitor identification
- Temperature and humidity logger
- Different footwear resistance settings
The PGT120.COM tester would normally be positioned at the entrance to the EPA which is to be controlled and there is a variety of mounting options available
- Wall and bench mounts
- Post mount with incorporated mat and foot plate
- Freestanding test station with incorporated mat and foot plate